Friday 15 March 2019

March 15, 2019 Chautauqua


Beth's Ponderings

   I am a collector of information: quips and quotes, wit and wisdom, facts and figures, unique and unusual, emotional and humorous, weird and wacky, how-to’s and recipes, patterns and plans, and so much, much more.

   Now, if this was 100 years ago, my collection, even if it was considered extensive, would be quite modest because, first off there wasn’t much information to be had back then, and second, it would have had to fit within a certain physical space (ie a small box or maybe two).

   Today, in our highly digital world, where we can literally hold the equivalent of millions of pages in the palm of our hand, information collecting can easily get out of hand to the point of overload as it is far too easy to find and save digital information.


   I’ve had to dramatically cut back on the information I read and save, and instead of saving it all, I’m only saving the most meaningful to me.

Beth


Contact The Chautauqua via email: thechautauqua@gmail.com or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheChautauqua