Friday 5 March 2021

March 5, 2021 Chautauqua



Beth's Ponderings

   In the past couple of weeks, I have received  some fabulous news!

   I received updated blood work results, and my blood is DRAMATICALLY better - we thought my improvement from July, 2020 to November 2020 was unbelievably incredible, but this was off the charts in the degree of change!

   While I still have a ways to go (grumble, grumble), I am so close to the light at the end of the tunnel, that it is almost blinding me now, instead of feeling like an out-of-reach mirage.

   My liver is functioning properly again, and getting stronger and stronger.  As well, my lymph system has gotten stronger too, so the majority of the toxins that were stuck in my body are almost all gone, as is the majority of the inflammation.  Hallelujah!!!

   With all these improvements, I have also been responding better to the acupuncture treatments.  Amazing how that works, when you stop adding to the problem.  After years and years of one-step-forward–three-steps-back, I am now steadily moving forward.

   Finally, I’m probably the only woman around here who is thrilled to discover that I’ve GAINED weight, and am now 160 lbs.  Some of my clothes no longer fit, and the rest finally fit properly.  It truly is amazing the difference a few pounds can make. (left: 2017, right: current).

   My long journey is finally getting easier.

Beth



Read the complete issue of The Chautauqua here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cxjhqFpO34RoR1LTwXfNAzJgne1Cv58C/view?usp=sharing

Contact The Chautauqua via email: thechautauqua@gmail.com or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheChautauqua