Friday 3 September 2021

September 3, 2021 Chautauqua


Beth's Ponderings

   Well, life is certainly changing - almost feels like it racing out  of control, to be truthful.

   First off, how can it be September already?!  Where is the year go?  Just a reminder to be careful when driving around schools as the kids are back in class.

   Secondly, I did finish and send in the proposal to the gallery that I mentioned last time, and I’m still waiting to hear back.  On a lark, because I saw another Call to Artists for another, smaller, gallery, I send off a second proposal the same day (which was much simpler compared with the first as I wasn’t required to submit as much information).  Two days later I heard back that the second proposal was accepted!!!!  I will know more after September 14th, after staff return from holidays.

   I honestly have no idea where this new direction will take me, but it will be an adventure, no matter what happens.

Beth 

Read the complete issue of The Chautauqua here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sSoyZAaJRtapLnfQ5B44VDxjzCaupWzv/view?usp=sharing

   Whether you've enjoyed reading The Chautauqua from the first issue over 19 years ago, are a brand new reader, or somewhere in between, I sincerely hope that The Chautauqua has enriched your life, as much as it has enriched mine publishing it.  If you would like to help ensure it continues to enrich others like yourself, I ask you to please consider making a donation to The Chautauqua. There are three methods available: 

Mail a cheque or money order (made out to Beth Richardson – Chautauqua) to Box 261 Mirror, AB T0B 3C0 

E-transfer to thechautauqua@gmail.com 

PayPal at https://paypal.me/thechautauqua (note: you will need to sign into PayPal first, and then specify the amount) 

   Your support and kindness is always greatly appreciated, and I look forward to continuing to bring joy and inspiration to you with each issue. Thank you so much and have a marvellous day!

Contact The Chautauqua via email: thechautauqua@gmail.com or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheChautauqua