Friday 21 August 2020

August 21, 2020 Chautauqua


Beth's Ponderings

   My life has gotten a little crazy of late!


   Due to changes with Google and Blogger, the online back issues of The Chautauqua temporarily unavailable. 


   Now, this is mostly my fault (to be completely honest) because I was too sick at the time I was given the heads up that the changes were going to be happening, and figured I had lots of time to deal with it (when I hopefully felt more like dealing with it) and now time has, unfortunately, run out.


   Please be patient, and hopefully (fingers crossed), I will have them all available again by the end of August, or the first part of September.


   In other news, I have another step completed on my summer labyrinth project!  The rocks are all bordering the path now.  Special thanks to Shannon Quapp for getting me permission to access a farmer’s rock pile (and HUGE thanks to the farmer!), and to my neighbours Grady and Woody for their help loading/unloading the rocks.  I even managed to load and unload a truck full ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!  Now that the rocks are in place, I can see where the path needs widened, so that will be the next step - after some of the garden produce has been harvested. 


   It has been a dream of mine to have a labyrinth in the yard for years, and I am still amazed that it has happened so quickly this year.


Beth


Read the complete issue of The Chautauqua here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1myOXJA7fwAo65OLvCPIRr8uYNyVD3T4B/view?usp=sharing


Contact The Chautauqua via email: thechautauqua@gmail.com or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheChautauqua