Friday 7 October 2022

October 7, 2022 Chautauqua

Beth's Ponderings

   I feel like I’m in limbo.  Not able to move forward, yet not able to stay put either.

   My music album is to be released soon, however, I’m not sure how “soon” as I just found out that the next step has been delayed, plus I won’t be getting the CDs when I thought I would, so it may not be till November!

   Also, the printing of my book took a bit longer than I expected, but as the CDs are delayed, the launches can’t move forward yet. 

   I also signed up for some upcoming online courses - with the early-bird pricing, but must now wait (in case you haven’t figured it out yet, patience is not exactly my strongest virtue!) a few weeks for them to actually start.  Plus, I am waiting to hear about a couple of opportunities I recently applied for.

   While, I have other projects I could be working on (should be working on?), I don’t want to get started on them yet, because then I’d have to put them on hold when the courses do start.

   Times of transition can feel SO uncomfortable, yet these times are a good sign, because it means you are on your way to something new.

   Sometimes Life gives us a time of pause so we don’t rush forward too fast and miss out on what’s right in front of us.  Even though I feel frustrated, I guess this is (deep breath…) my time to pause.

Beth

Read the complete issue of The Chautauqua here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IyGzvUoY-BWEB8e4-EHbDBu1B1qU3gEp/view?usp=sharing


   Whether you've enjoyed reading The Chautauqua from the first issue 20 years ago, are a brand new reader, or somewhere in between, I sincerely hope that The Chautauqua has enriched your life, as much as it has enriched mine publishing it.  If you would like to help ensure it continues to enrich others like yourself, I ask you to please consider making a donation to The Chautauqua. There are three methods available: 

Mail a cheque or money order (made out to Beth Richardson – Chautauqua) to Box 261 Mirror, AB T0B 3C0 

E-transfer to thechautauqua@gmail.com 

PayPal at https://paypal.me/thechautauqua (note: you will need to sign into PayPal first, and then specify the amount) 

   Your support and kindness is always greatly appreciated, and I look forward to continuing to bring joy and inspiration to you with each issue. Thank you so much and have a marvellous day!


And, if you are looking for a unique gift idea, please visit: https://thechautauquanewspaper.blogspot.com/p/products-for-sale.html

Contact The Chautauqua via email: thechautauqua@gmail.com or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheChautauqua